Live Poker vs Online Poker
Congratulations! You have just finished the 21th lesson and the whole course!!!
Now lets recap:
- live poker is different than online poker
- the play is quite slow, you see about 40 hands per hour
- whilst online you can play more than 1000 hands per hour, if you’re multi-tabling
- best thing about playing poker live is interacting with the other players
- you can spot physical tells and become great at reading people
- live games are also much easier, especially at the lowest stakes
- the skill ceiling in online games is approximately 10x higher
- so a live game of 1$/2$ will have about the same skill level as an online game of 0.10$/0.25$
- live poker is fun!
If you’ve gotten this far, it’s safe to assume you’ve gone through all the lessons in this course. That’s AWESOME! You are now a winning player at micro stakes games for sure!
Please let me know how you liked this course and what results it brought to your game in the comments. I would love to hear your thoughts!