How to take care of Your Image at the Poker Table?
Congratulations! You have just finished the 18th lesson.
Now lets recap:
- your image at the table is what your opponents think of you
- you have to be aware of your image at all times
- you also have to pay attention to other players so that you’re aware of their image and the things they’re doing
- you can use your image to your advantage
- you can sell your opponents on a loose image, only to tighten up later and get them to call you down more often
- if your opponents think you’re tight, you can get away with bluffing more often
- remember that good players with manipulate their image and that player’s image is only one piece of information, and the more information you have, the better decisions you’re making
Go play some live poker at your local casino.
Experiment with your image. Start off really loose, only to tighten up later. Get creative and have fun. Let me know the results!