How to Play on the Turn
Congratulations! You have just finished the 13th lesson.
Now lets recap:
- The Turn is an important street and your decision-making has to be on point here
- before making your decision on the Turn you should consider a couple of factors:
- the strength of your hand
- the number of players in the hand
- the action preflop and on the flop
- how big is the pot
- how much chips you and the other players have behind
- once you analyse these factors your decision should get much easier
- if you decide not to fold, you should think of possible river scenarios and prepare for them
Play at least 500 hands of real money cash games at full ring tables of the lowest possible stakes($0.01/$0.02) and continue on playing the base hands. Pay particular attention to your play on the Turn and try to analyse how you’re making your decisions there and what you need to improve in your decision-making.