Become a winning player in less than 2 weeks!
- Do you want to learn how to play poker like a pro?
- Do you want to learn how to crush your local home games?
- Are you a beginner player looking for solid advice on how to approach the game and actually win money playing poker?
Or perhaps you haven’t played a single hand yet, but are eager to learn the game? That’s no problem!
In this quick and easy course you will learn everything you need to know in order to beat the micro stakes online poker games and most likely every home game you’ll ever get to play.
Quick and easy way to learn Poker
This poker course is perfect for you if you are a complete novice, and if you’ve already got some experience playing poker, you can still benefit a great deal from it, as there’s definitely a lot of concepts you might not have considered before.
The course is called “From Zero to Poker Hero” and it will teach you the fundamentals, the most basic principles of No Limit Texas Hold’em poker.
If you study them and apply the knowledge, you will get better and better with every time you play and maybe, just maybe you will win the next Main Event of World Series of Poker (if you do, please don’t forget about Goku Poker).
What the students are saying?
“Really good class for beginner/novice players or those with intermediate skills in poker. The teacher had a lot of really helpful hints and strategies that have really improved my game so far. I had been playing for about 5 months before taking this class, and his advice has helped me improve my game a lot. Losing days are pretty rare now, and I have moved on to some higher stakes tables with success. I would definitely recommend this class because it has a lot of small bits of helpful information and strategies that I would not have known about had it not been for this class.”– Beefcake 745
“I improved my game a lot.”– Andres Molina
“This course delivers as promised. It’s an ideal start for beginners. I learned a few good tips and I noticed improvement in my game. I only rate 4 stars because the instructor uses a lot of “poker slang” and that is a good thing to get familiar with it. Unfortunately I had to look up certain words whilst watching the course because the instructor doesn’t explain them. A list of “poker slang” with explanation would have been helpful in the course.”– Michel Verhoeven
“I just started, but really enjoying Mateusz!!! Good teacher… good pace.”– Robin Hudson
“Very good course, I loved it! It’s like a crash course on poker. He explains everything really well and gives nice examples. I kinda feel like I just went from zero to Poker Hero haha! 100% recommended!”– Katarzyna Drabek
Who am I?
My name is Mateusz and I’ve been playing poker for about 10 years now. I’ve played over 3 million hands of No Limit Texas Hold’em in both tournaments and cash games
I’ve read most of the popular books on poker strategy, mindset and different variants of the game such as Omaha, 7 card stud, or Razz.
I’ve watched at least a thousand hours of training materials and I’ve paid for one on one coaching twice.
I love the game and I especially enjoy playing live tournaments, but I only play a couple each year nowadays. Unfortunately, poker got banned in my country a few years back and so I only get to play when I’m traveling.
I’ve always liked talking about the game and teaching it to others. When I was starting out, there were already lots of materials on how to learn the game, but most were for people who already played poker and understood it.
I feel like nothing has changed too much, it’s quite hard to find a good beginner course that teaches all the fundamentals in a way that’s easily digestible for a complete novice player.
All this got me thinking that it’d be really nice, if there was one simple “From Zero to Hero” course for beginners that would teach the “poker 101” and which novice players could take instead of wasting time going through lots of different materials none of which were created specifically for them.
So I created it with one goal in mind – if I was starting out playing poker today, what would be the best way to get me started on the right path?
From Zero to Hero Poker Course
- This Poker Course was created SPECIFICALLY for BEGINNER players.
- It is tailor-made for someone who has little or no experience with poker and wants to learn the fundamentals, the most basic principles that allow you to win money when playing with casual (no strategy, just fun) players.
- My idea was to condense my knowledge of these basic principles into 21 quick lessons which altogether take just under 140 minutes to watch so that it’s easy to complete this course and learn to be a WINNING player.
- The lessons are quick and well prepared so they will teach you the theory really well, but I believe that if you want to really master these fundamentals, you ABSOLUTELY positively have got to PRACTICE them.
- As with all skills in life, you can’t become a PRO unless you spend some hours practicing the craft. The way I designed this course is that after each and every lesson, you should spend at least 30 minutes actually PLAYING POKER, so that not only can you crystallize the knowledge you’re getting from the lessons, but also at the same time you can get some actual experience of playing real money poker.
On a tight budget?
If you really want to buy the Udemy Course I recently created “How to Play Poker Like a Pro and Start Winning at Hold’em“, but can’t afford it right now due to a tight budget, drop me your email and I’ll send you a coupon for a great discount!
It’s an improved and revisited version of my “From Zero to Poker Hero” course and I would greatly appreciate it, if you could take a moment to leave a review after you complete it, because it will really help position the course better on Udemy, so that more people like you can find it.
Just fill out the form below and you’ll get the discount code right away: